bomb suspect & Mourners say final goodbyes to marathon victim

U.S. Attorney General says the Boston Marathon perpetrators of the bombing suspects, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was charged with counts of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction. However, he still filed in civil justice, not justice to the enemies of the country.

In his statement on Monday (04/22/2013) local time, Attorney General Eric Holder displays details allegations against 19-year-old suspect is. That claim can result in a death penalty verdict. Until now Dzhokhar still in intensive care at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Mentioned condition is "very serious" but stable.

Prosecutor's office and her sister mention Tsarnaev responsible for the twin boom in marathon format of last week, which killed three people and injured more than 180 people.

Previously, White House spokesman Jay Carney said, some members of parliament from the Republican Party has asked President Barack Obama to ask Dzhokhar in justice as an enemy country. The imposition of this charge will be very restricting the rights defendants, including attorneys present.

Officials were waiting to interview the 19-year-old man is accused of assaulting and killing three people and injuring 180 others. Many of them critically injured when approaching the finish line on marathon Monday.

Previously, the FBI said that Tsarnaev was in serious condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. A federal officials told Yahoo News that Tsarnaev still in an unconscious condition and can not speak.

He was taken by ambulance to the hospital after being arrested in Watertown, Mass.., On Friday after an intense hunting and shooting between the police suspect. Tsarnaev that the bloody condition of the boat taken shielded her hiding place. Tsarnaev got a gunshot wound in the neck and legs.

The church was already packed, so Saint Joseph School sixth-grader Michael Sanchez stood outside Krystle Campbell's funeral with his aunt and hundreds of others Monday to honor the Boston Marathon bombing victim.

The 11-year-old boy remembered Campbell from when she was a day care worker who walked him to his school when he was in kindergarten.

"She was never late," he said. "She was always on time and very helpful ... She was very loved."

Saint Joseph School was closed for the day, as motorcycle police officers filled the street and white-gloved firefighters lined the sidewalk leading to a door of the nearby red-brick church.

Pallbearers brought Campbell's dark, shiny casket into Saint Joseph Church shortly after 11 a.m., the clang of the church's bell breaking the quiet as the crowd looked on in silence.

Sanchez watched with his aunt, Rosanne Sanchez, 30, who took a few pictures with her phone before the Medford resident decided to head home with him and her two sons, ages 2 and 3 months. The sixth-grader said he was hoping to return later with his mom, to look at photos of Campbell he heard might be set up as a memorial.
"It should not have happened," Michael Sanchez said. "She was too good a person for it to have happened."
A short drive away, a three-story high American flag hung off the front of Medford City Hall. Red roses and signs in the victim's memory hung from traffic posts in Medford Square, including one that said the late 29-year-old woman was "flying with angels."
A slew of union workers from Teamsters Local 25 filled the sidewalk across from the church, as did members of a motorcycle club and others who wanted to make sure protesters who threatened to picket the church wouldn't disturb Campbell's family.
They chased off one man who held up a sign, said Mike Lynch, a 49-year-old former Boston pub owner who drove to the church from his New Hampshire home to support a family he'd never met.
"Solidarity," he said. "... I came in peace but to tell you the truth, I came with $500 bail money just in case."
Inside the church, St. Joseph's pastor the Rev. Chip Hines spoke for the victim's family, who were said to be too distraught to address other mourners. Medford resident Marishi Charles recalled later how Hines spoke of Campbell as someone who was never selfish and who loved to smile and dance.
"She was always there for people. As long as Krystle was around, you were OK. These were the words her family wanted you to remember," the 30-year-old said.
Boston's Roman Catholic Cardinal Sean O'Malley was part of the service and Irish tenor Ronan Tynan sang "Ave Maria."
Gov. Deval Patrick also was among those who attended a tribute that came a week after Campbell's death near the marathon's finish line.
The restaurant manager and Medford native had been watching the Patriots' Day athletic spectacle with a girlfriend, and the two had been hoping to capture a photo of the other woman's boyfriend as he finished the race.
"I'll remember her as a fun-loving, giggly woman who pretty much always had a smile on her face," said Sydney Gaudes, a 20-year-old Newton resident who previously had worked for Campbell at Summer Shack restaurant in Cambridge. "I think she would have been very happy to see all these people."
Julia Dziamba, a 21-year-old Newton resident who also had worked for Campbell described her outside the church Monday as beautiful, fun and lovely.
"She never seemed like a manager. She seemed like a friend," she said.
And when Campbell's hearse pulled away from the church around 12:30 p.m., an 11-year-old boy who'd walked back to the church stood alone on a corner across the street and watched it leave.

Mourners leave the funeral for Boston Marathon bomb victim Krystle Campbell, 29, at St. Joseph's Church in Medford, Mass., Monday, April 22, 2013. (AP Photo/Elise Amendola)

Mourners leave the funeral Mass for Boston Marathon bombing victim Krystle Campbell at St. Joseph Church in Medford, Massachusetts April 22, 2013. Krystle Campbell died in the two explosions that hit the Boston Marathon on April 15 killing at least three people and injuring more than 100 others. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

A Fire Department honor guard salutes as mourners file into St. Joseph's Church in Medford, Mass. Monday, April 22, 2013 for the funeral of Boston Marathon bomb victim Krystle Campbell, 29.

Mourners file into St. Joseph's Church in Medford, Mass. Monday, April 22, 2013 for the funeral of Boston Marathon bomb victim Krystle Campbell, 29

"Nobody here should have died. Nobody here should have gotten hurt," Michael Sanchez said. "We're all Americans and we're getting killed for no reason. I really shouldn't be hearing the church bells like there's a funeral."


Post a Comment

Return top